- Visit app.fireworks.ai.
- Click the "Sign In" button in the top navigation bar.
- Click "Continue with Google" and authenticate with your Google account. A new Fireworks developer account will be provisioned for you the first time you sign in.
- Next, we'll provision a new API key.
- Click on "API Keys" in the left navigation bar.
- Click on "New API Key" and give your new API key a name.
- Now we're ready to use a model!
- Click on "View Models" in the left navigation bar.
- Click on any of the available models, we'll use "Llama 2 70B Chat".
- Enter in a prompt and click "Generate Completion".
Check out the following guides to see what else you can do with Fireworks:
- Fine-tuning your own model
- Deploying a fine-tuned model
- Calling a model programatically
- Calling Fireworks from LangChain
Updated about 1 month ago